Tuesday 2 August 2016

Old Faithful

My yarn is not here yet.  I'm done the squares, I meant to have pictures to show you but haven't managed to do that (I feel like I spend a lot of time saying I haven't managed to do something yet, but I think that's par for the course of having little kids.)  The squares are very pretty and I'll show them to you later this week.

Caleb just woke up Ada because he was singing.  He wasn't being bad but I am starting to think she won't go back to sleep, I'll give her another minute.  It's so frustrating because it's one of those things where childish irresponsibility is the reason I don't get time to do something I wanted to.  It just seems like a really dumb reason, you know?  Not a need, not even something they wanted, just being oblivious.  He is sweet though, I love him.

I'm back to working on the never ending blanket.

No comments:

Post a Comment