Monday 29 August 2016

Amazing

I've been working towards four goals this month, all knitting things, all things that seemed to be way more complicated than I thought when I'd set out.  The sort of thing where you work really hard and you think you're done and then you realize there's some problem and you're back to square one, or have to redo a good section.

Yesterday all four of those things crossed the line from almost done to done and man does it feel good.  Not just sort of happy-good but I-feel-too-amazing-for-words good.  I was sitting there during the kids' nap time knitting a sweater (not troubleshooting or doing math or figuring something out, just knitting, gloriously working on my sweater.)

The sweater is going well, I'm almost at the underarms (it's a top-down raglan) and I'm pleased with how it's going.  Such a good place to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment