Monday 8 August 2016

I have trouble planning knitting for trips, usually because it seems like trips line up with a bunch of short projects that haven't been swatched yet.  We found out yesterday we need to unexpectedly go on a road trip this weekend, it will be two five hour drives.  I have a pair of boot cuffs that I'm planning and I have yarn for but the sweater I'd been working on the details for is just not working out, I have to rework the charts and I doubt that will happen before Thursday, which is unfortunate because it really would be the perfect thing to bring.  I'll bring the cowl and hat I'm working on, but that point it will just be finishing but that's a good thing to do in the car.  Maybe I'll be able to find some time this evening to figure out the chars for the sweater.  Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment