Tuesday 3 March 2015

Marching Merrily On

The blanket is coming along quite well, I have 11 squares done, which is well ahead of schedule.  I wanted to make it the same size as Caleb's baby blanket, which I thought was the perfect size for tucking around him in the stroller or car, and thought I had made that one three feet square.  I was wrong, it's apparently 2.5' square.  Also, the squares are bigger than I thought they were, which means I need a total of 25 not 36 of them.  This means that I'm nearing the half done part of the knitting.  This is good, because there's not that much longer to go.

I really need to make a list of all the things I need to do and organize before this baby comes because time is absolutely flying.  I'm hoping we'll finish Caleb's big boy room this weekend and move him the weekend after, which means I can start organizing things in his current (the baby's future) closet.  Basically, there's no hope of getting that done while Caleb's awake, and playing around in his closet while he sleeps is just going to wake him up.

No comments:

Post a Comment