Tuesday 17 March 2015

Not so fun

I was really looking forward to spending some time with my son today, but have been really sick this morning.  I think it's just pregnancy stuff, I had one day like this in my third trimester when I was pregnant with Caleb but I was just not up to doing anything this morning.  I called my mom, who came and played with him for a couple hours while I slept, and now he's napping.  Normally I hope his naps are on the long side so I have a chance to get stuff done but I hope he doesn't have a crazy-long one today, I like the little guy and want to play with him.

It was really sweet, while we waited for my mom to come he kept giving me kisses and trying to get me water, and bringing me books to read him (normally he's not into sitting still that long, so I don't always get to read him books).  When I got up I discovered he had also "helped" me with my knitting.  He takes the dpns and stabs them randomly into the ball/fabric.  It's really sweet.

I am going to take it easy but hopefully get a square or two done on this blanket and some ends woven in (I started that to break up the task).

No comments:

Post a Comment