Friday 6 March 2015

Attempting not to panic

There are just over 11 weeks until my due date.  I made a list of everything I need to do/get together by then.  On one hand, this is good because I can check stuff off as things get done and this is helpful is making sure I don't forget anything.  On the other thing the number of things that aren't done on the list is worrisome.  I am trying to remind myself that a number of them are "buy ______" most of which can be bought in Walmart and online, and that another group of them are things I need to find in my house and then put in a box/suitcase so they're all together when I go into labour.

There are still a lot of things.

I have 16/25 of the blanket squares done, which is fantastic.  Weaving in the ends is going to be a bit of an epic task but that's okay (there will be somewhere between 120-150 of them depending on how many I make while crocheting the thing together).  There's also the fact that I can't crochet, but I'm pretty smart and have youtube and am telling myself that will be enough.  (I also have friends who can explain why things aren't working if I have trouble, but I don't see them every evening so youtube is totally going to be the first bet).

No comments:

Post a Comment