Thursday 16 July 2015

Wonderful

Ada finally had a nap where she didn't want to be held the entire time.  I thought about doing housework and laundry and decided to knit, it was a really really good decision. I spent an hour just doing things I enjoy for me and when she needed to be held an hour later I enjoyed holding her, because I really do love the baby snuggles too.   I took out some books from the library and cuddled her as I read, it was so nice. The house is trashed, but I don't care, I feel so much better.

The sweater I'm making her has been majorly frustrating.  There were just a bunch of stupid mistakes where I was trying to knit while other things were going on, and the knitting looked like about what you'd expect from a sleep deprived brain that was multi-tasking.  I also think there was a minor error in the stitch dictionary I was using, either that or I'm having serious trouble reading which is a distinct possibility, my dyslexia is only a major problem when I'm tired and with a baby my reading skills have taken a temporary dip.

I think I'm on the right track with the sweater.

No comments:

Post a Comment