Friday 3 April 2015

Frusterated

Pregnancy insomnia is maddening.  It's been such a busy week and today I finally have a day at home to play with Caleb and get some things I haven't had time to do done during his nap.  I was really looking forward to it, but I've been up for hours and nothing I do is helping.  I just want to have energy to play with my little guy and not feel like a zombie.

I can't even work on my to-do list in the middle of the night because doing laundry and a number of the other things involve noise and light and would totally wake up my husband which would be unfair.

I've narrowed down the fate of my purple yarn to three patterns but am still undecided.  I'm hoping I'll be able to spend some time on YouTube today to figure out how to crochet the blanket squares together and to block the other half of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment