Thursday 1 May 2014

Home

We've been unpacking for a while, it's gotten to the point where everything crucial is done but there's always lots of other things to do.  Some of those things aren't going to matter for a while (the Christmas ornaments are okay where they are) and others are things that matter but haven't been a priority.

Up until yesterday my knitting nook was filled with boxes, and I'd look at it and wish that I could actually use it but then go on to either something that seemed more important or yet another load of laundry.  Yesterday we arranged the furniture and I started unpacking.  There's a table with a sewing machine and beside it a glass fronted cabinet with most of my yarn.  On another wall there's another one with books and notions.

It's wonderful.

No comments:

Post a Comment