Monday 21 April 2014

Making time

Since we've moved I've had some time to knit, but it's really easy to set it aside to do things that seem more important.  Admittedly the kitchen needed to be unpacked and Caleb's room needed to be useable pretty much right away, but I've hit a point where things are functional, and while there are things that need to be done, I don't need to only work on the house.  I still feel lazy when I sit down to knit when I know there are still things to be done.

However, there will always be more work to be done around the house and I've decided that if I've put in a good effort at getting a few things done each day then I'm no going to feel bad about relaxing.  Tomorrow during Caleb's afternoon nap it's supposed to be raining, and I will be sitting in our family room with a cup of tea and his sweater.  I can hardly wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment