Tuesday 8 April 2014

Absence makes the heart grow fonder

For the last few weeks knitting has been relegated to the back burner while I packed and packed for the move.  Every so often something will come up like this that makes life crazy and means I'm so busy I don't knit much, because in any free time I'm either working or so tired I'm sitting like a zombie enjoying just being still.

Every time one of those seasons passes and I pick up the needles again I have this wonderful moment of "Oh, how I've missed you" as I remember exactly how much I enjoy this.  I love the warm feeling of making something that will make someone I love warm and cozy, and it always seems like I hadn't realized how much I'd been missing knitting.

I'm almost done the front of Caleb's blue sweater, it's lovely.

No comments:

Post a Comment