Monday 30 January 2017

Counting the days

I will feel better in approximately two weeks, until then morning sickness is kicking my butt and I don't have a lot left after taking care of the kids, so I've been posting less than usual.

I've been working on the giant blanket and some submissions, I got two in last week, want to get two or three off this week and then two off the week after that.  My January goals have been shot, but I can regroup next month.  I am pretty pleased with how my current swatch is going, it's cute.

My goal for today is to release a pattern, so I will be off doing that, hopefully the kids nap for a while since my daughter is having a really grumpy day and it's just because she's tired.  Plus I can get stuff done when I'm the only one awake. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment