Thursday 19 January 2017

Haven't puked yet but....

We are excitedly awaiting the arrival of little person # 3.  Actually, everyone else is excited, I am just stupidly queasy but I'll be excited in approximately 4 weeks if the morning sickness eases off at the same time as it did as the other two.  I can't remember if it was this bad before, it doesn't really matter I guess.  It's been pretty hard to do things, I committed to hosting this painting party fundraiser thing earlier in the week and by last night just crashed, I slept from about 8pm to 7am which was completely glorious, especially because the more tired I am the more I feel like puking.

My house is a mess, the kids are off the wall since I'm not super fun right now and my to do list is a mile long.  It's temporary and I'm trying to be gracious with myself because it won't last forever but I am seriously looking forward to this portion of things being over.  I'm barely getting any knitting done and I miss it.

All I want to eat is spring rolls.

No comments:

Post a Comment