Thursday 10 November 2016

Photoshoot!

My dad always does the photos for my designs, he has a great eye and this morning we got together to do a huge number of patterns.  Bootcuffs, coffee cozies, a sweater, a hat, and some other things were all photographed while my mom entertained the kids.  She tuckered them out and they both seem to be asleep, which is glorious.

I'm really excited that we got the photos because this means I can actually wear some of the items we worked on.  I'm always so worried that if I wear something before it's photographed it will get stained, or snagged on something, or lost (I have two little kids, these things seem inevitable), but now that the photos are done I'm working away, wearing my new sweater without worrying about it.  It's pretty awesome.  I'll have a new pattern out in a couple weeks, it's just being tested now and I'm really excited about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment