Monday, 25 January 2016

And it came crashing down

There are a couple things I'm working on at the moment.  Ada's dress pattern is finally typed and I've been working on the math for sizing it so I can sell it.  Caleb's sweater had the sleeve picked up so I was knitting that and I was really enjoying my new slippers that I made.

Then on Friday I hit some sort of math-wall with the dress pattern and nothing was working, I realized as I tried the sweater on Caleb to see about the sleeve's length (it was almost done) that it was an inch and a half too narrow, and one of my slippers had a hole in the bottom.  It was one of those days where it felt like everything I'd touched had broken and it was beyond frustrating.

Saturday morning I sorted out the math for the dress, ripped out the sleeve and started it again, and darned my slippers. Basically I spent the morning re-doing things.  I had wanted to get a couple things done by the end of the month, this dress pattern and the sleeve for the sweater included and several things aren't going to happen on time but I seem to be back to making progress which is a good feeling.

No comments:

Post a Comment