Friday 5 December 2014

When time disappears

I have been working on Christmas things, slowly, because I have enough time and a reasonable list.  Except in the last couple days six days between now and Christmas disappeared.  Obviously Christmas is the same length of time away, but it seems we'll be flying somewhere far away for 6 of those days and I can't bake or make Christmas presents where I'm going.  (Technically, I could knit Christmas presents while away but all my Christmas knitting is finished.)

The fact that we're probably going away is AMAZING and exciting, and I'm over the moon, but this means that everything has to be ready before we go because when we come back I only have a few days to get things together for Christmas dinner (Did I mention that it's at our place?  And I've never cooked a turkey before?  Or any other whole bird?  Maybe that has something to do with the fact that I'm a vegetarian...)

I have lists and lists and lists of lists.

I can totally do this.

No comments:

Post a Comment