Thursday 8 December 2016

Finishing

Since the start of November I've been working really hard to finish up some designs I'd been working on.  I had about 10 of them in various stages of completion; some just needed charts, others needed formatting, others maybe just a bit of work to finish the sample and photography and I decided that I wanted to push through getting most of those finished before starting other new designs.  Mostly because I wanted to be able to clear my head a bit, there's something nice about starting something new when there isn't a laundry list of things that will need to be done eventually floating around my head.  I've been working and working and the list is down to three.  

Three is great, because there are different stages of a design and sometimes it's nice to work on one of the later stages--taking a break from sizing a pattern so I can do something easier like formatting, for example.  Last night I sat down and made a list of the things I want to work on.  I'm almost through my to do list for the month and making that list felt so light, happy.  It's going to be a good December. :)

1 comment:

  1. Well done for finishing things :) I find that just writing own what needs to be done clears my mind, but each to their own

    ReplyDelete