Thursday, 29 September 2016


I've been working on a pattern for a slouchy hat, I was really proud of how I had everything together and was almost at the end and just realized that I failed to correct a silly mistake I made really early on and I have to fix the charts and all the written instructions.  At least I caught the mistake before I sent the pattern out for testing.  I finally came up with a good name for it and sizing it is the last major step, aside from having photos taken.  Photos are a bit different since I usually do about 5 patterns a photoshoot, so my goal is to geteverything but the photos ready.  Shouldn't be too much of a setback though.  I've been super-productive since I got back from vacation, it really is amazing how much of a difference it made.

No comments:

Post a Comment