Thursday 27 November 2014

Blindingly Pink

My mother arrived at my house last week needing help with a knitting project.  Apparently someone donated lots of yarn to their church and they're using it to make winter clothing for the poor.  My mother didn't remember how to purl.  After she told me this she pulled out the brightest pink yarn I have ever seen (think hi-lighter ink pink).

She forgot the project at my house so I worked on it a bit so she wouldn't be behind, and discovered that, although I don't think of myself as someone who only likes really good quality yarn and needles apparently I've developed a taste for the good stuff, because the entire thing drove me CRAZY.  The needles and yarn just felt terrible and I hated the whole thing.

I was happy to return it.

No comments:

Post a Comment